Report of the Supervisory Committee
During the Reporting Period, all members of the supervisory committee of the Company (the “Supervisory Committee”) have complied with the principle of integrity and earnestly performed their supervisory duties in accordance with the relevant regulations set out in the PRC Company Law, the Articles of Association and Rules of Procedures for the Supervisory Committee of the Company to protect the interests of the shareholders and the Company.
Works of The Supervisory Committee During the Reporting Period
For the year 2019, the Supervisory Committee held two meetings and the details are as follows:
On 22 March 2019, the third meeting of the fourth session of the Supervisory Committee was convened to consider and approve the “Report of the Supervisory Committee of 2018”, “2018 Annual Results” and “Resolution on Determination of 2019 Remuneration of Supervisors of the Fourth Session of the Supervisory Committee”./p>
On 23 August 2019, the fourth meeting of the fourth session of the Supervisory Committee was convened to consider and approve the “2019 Interim Results”.
Comments of The Supervisory Committee on Certain Matters of The Company in 2019
During the Reporting Period, the members of the Supervisory Committee adhered to the principles of fidelity and accountability to all shareholders and duly performed their duties and works according to the relevant laws and regulations. The Supervisory Committee worked actively, supervised the regulatory compliance and operation, financial condition, use of proceeds and internal control, etc. of the Company through attending shareholders’ general meetings and board meetings as non-voting delegates and onsite inspections. The Supervisory Committee has arrived at the following opinions:
- Regulatory compliance of the operation of the Company. During the Reporting Period, the Board earnestly exercised the rights and performed the obligations conferred by the PRC Company Law and the Articles of Association to make decisions in time on material matters including production and operation plans and development objectives, and implemented all resolutions adopted by the shareholders’ general meetings and board meetings. Senior management managed and operated the Company in compliance with laws and regulations. The Directors and senior management have fulfilled obligation of integrity without violating any laws or Articles of Association or committing any action which may be against the interests of shareholders.
- Evaluation of financial condition of the Company. During the Reporting Period, the Supervisory Committee has supervised and reviewed the financial structure and position of the Company. The Supervisory Committee is of the opinion that the financial structure of the Company was healthy and standardized and the Company was in a good financial position. The 2019 Audit Report of the Company has truly, accurately and completely reflected the financial condition, results of operation and cash flows of the Company.
- The use of funds raised by the Company. The Supervisory Committee is of the opinion that the use of proceeds complied with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations and the Articles of Association without violating the interests of the Company and its shareholders. The Supervisory Committee will continue to supervise and monitor the use of proceeds.
- Acquisition and disposal of assets of the Company. The acquisitions and disposals of the assets of the Company during the Reporting Period were based on fair and reasonable prices. No insider dealing or any action that may injure shareholders’ interests or cause any loss of assets of the Company has been found.
- Connected transactions of the Company. During the Reporting Period, the connected transactions between the Company and all connected persons conformed to applicable regulations of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The connected transactions were based on fair and reasonable prices and were carried out in accordance with the principles of reasonableness, fairness and justice. No harm to the interests of the Company and unrelated shareholders has been found.
- Preparation and review of annual report of the Company. The preparation and review procedures of the 2019 annual report of the Company conformed to all the relevant regulations of the China Securities Regulatory Commission and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. No breach of confidentiality provisions by any person involved in the preparation or review of annual report has been found.
In the coming year, the Supervisory Committee will continue to arduously perform its supervisory and monitoring duties with an aim to strengthen the overall competitiveness and sustainable profitability of the Company and to protect the interests of shareholders and the Company.
Shanghai, the PRC
29 March 2020